Dubai, a city known for its luxury and skyscrapers, also offers a unique and thrilling desert safari experience. This adventure takes you deep into the heart of the Arabian Desert, where you can experience the nomadic culture of the Bedouins and enjoy a variety of activities.
What to Expect on a Desert Safari Dubai
Most desert safari tours depart from Dubai in the afternoon and return in the evening. On the way to the desert, you will enjoy a scenic drive through the city’s outskirts. Once you arrive in the desert, you will be greeted by your tour guide and given a safety briefing.
Then, it’s time for the fun to begin! You will start with a dune bashing session, where your experienced driver will take you on a thrilling ride over the dunes. After that, you will have the opportunity to go camel riding, sandboarding, and try your hand at henna painting.
In the evening, you will enjoy a traditional Arabic dinner at a desert camp. The camp will be decorated with carpets and pillows, and you will be served a variety of delicious dishes, such as grilled meats, rice, and vegetables. After dinner, you can enjoy live entertainment after dinner, such as traditional Arabic and belly dancing.
Why Choose a Desert Safari Dubai?
There are many reasons why you should choose a desert safari in Dubai. Here are just a few:
- It’s a unique and thrilling experience. Dune bashing, camel riding, and sandboarding are all activities that you can only do in the desert.
- It’s a great way to learn about Arabic culture. The desert camp is a great place to experience traditional Arabic food, music, and dance.
- It’s affordable. Desert safari tours are affordable, especially compared to other tourist activities in Dubai.
Tips for Enjoying Your Desert Safari Dubai
Here are a few tips to help you enjoy your desert safari in Dubai to the fullest:
- Book your tour in advance. This is especially important if you are visiting during peak season.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes. You will be doing a lot of walking and climbing, so it is important to wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Bring a hat and sunscreen. The sun can be very strong in the desert, so it is important to protect yourself from the sun.
- Bring a camera. You’ll want to capture all the amazing sights you see on your tour.
- Be respectful of the local culture. Dubai is a Muslim country, so it is important to be respectful of the local culture and customs.